Update on 21 Nov – Jio introduces Triple cashback offer, Recharge With Rs.399 or above to get benefits worth up to Rs.2599. You get 100% Jio Cashback vouchers worth Rs.400, Online shopping vouchers up to Rs.1899, & up to Rs.300 Cashback on select e-wallets. Jio Triple Cashback offer is valid until 25 November.
- 1 Jio Online Recharge for Prime Users
- 2 Jio Online Recharge for Non-Prime Users
- 3 Flat Rs. 99 Cashback On Jio Recharge
- 4 How to Recharge your Jio Plan using Amazon Pay Balance?
- 5 Jio Prime Prepaid & Postpaid tariff plans
- 6 How to Recharge your Jio online?
Jio Online Recharge for Prime Users
Now recharge your reliance jio plans choosing some of the best offers online. If you are a jio prime member then you get the option to choose from different options. The most popular choice is between 1 GB data or 2 GB data plans every day. The 1 GB data per day plan would cost Rs 309 with a validity of 84 days. While on the other hand, the 2 GB data plan costs around Rs 509 for 84 days. These two reliance jio recharge plans have become quite popular.
Jio Online Recharge for Non-Prime Users
A reliance jio prime user has got many benefits than a non prime user might have. If you are still not a member then subscribe soon as it is quite reasonable. To become a prime member, recharge the offer plan plus 99 and enjoy unlimited data and much more. 1 GB data per day costs Rs 408 while for 2 GB you need to pay Rs 608 with a validity of 84 days. There are many more recharge plans available that you can choose as per your usage. Subscribe to Jio Prime online from here.
Flat Rs. 99 Cashback On Jio Recharge
This offer is applicable in 1st recharge with Amazon Pay Balance. Recharge from any of the Jio plans & pay through Amazon Pay Balance to get Rs. 99 cashback. Jio recharge offer is applicable on plans of Rs. 309 & above. Once the recharge is done, cashback will be auto credited to your Amazon Pay balance account within 7 days.
How to Recharge your Jio Plan using Amazon Pay Balance?
- Once you visit Amazon website from here. You will see details about the latest Jio recharge offer.
- Click on recharge now, you will get directed to page where you have to enter your Jio number and select a recharge plan.
- Next click on the pay button to complete your recharge.
- In case you don’t have balance available in Amazon pay balance, first add balance to recharge your number.
- Cashback of Rs. 99 will be added to your Amazon Pay balance within 7 days.
- For Now, this Jio recharge offer is applicable till 19th August 2017. We will keep you updated with it in the coming time.
Reliance Jio prime 309 Tariff plan
Pay just Rs 309 per month with a validity of 28 days and get unlimited voice calls with local, STD, Roaming and to all network operators with unlimited SMS to all local, STD, roaming numbers and all operators. The data that you will get will be 4G and you’ll get to have a validity of 28 days with a FUP for 1GB per day. Totally you will get 28 GB for 28 days. Prime members can avail two other monthly plans other than these plans. For Rs 149 you get 2GB data without any limits and unlimited domestic calls. The other plan will provide you with 60GB data with unlimited calls just for Rs 509.
Jio Prime Prepaid & Postpaid tariff plans
The following are the prepaid and postpaid tariff plans. The validity of these plans varies from 1 day to 1 year.
Jio Prime Prepaid tariff Plans
|Rate||Data||Calls & SMS||Validity|
|19/-||200 MB||Unlimited||1 day|
|49/-||600 MB||Unlimited||3 days|
|96/-||7 GB||Unlimited||7 days|
|149/-||2 GB||Unlimited||28 days|
|309/-||84 GB||Unlimited||84 days|
|999/-||120 GB||Unlimited||120 days|
|1999/-||185 GB||Unlimited||150 days|
|4999/-||410 GB||Unlimited||240 days|
Jio Prime Postpaid Plans
|Rate||Data||Call & SMS||Validity|
|309 /-||90 GB||Unlimited||3 months|
|509 /-||180 GB||Unlimited||3 months|
|999 /-||180 GB||Unlimited||3 months|
What are the Reliance Jio Boosters?
Boosters are small data packs that you can make use of if you run out of data in the middle of a plan. These boosters include :
- 1 GB for Rs 51
- 2 GB for Rs 91
- 5GB for Rs 201
- 10GB for Rs 301
How to Recharge your Jio online?
To recharge your Jio just follow these simple steps below:
- Visit the online website www.jio.com
- Quickly recharge your reliance jio from here.
- Enter your jio Number To Proceed further
4. Select a plan of your choice 5. Make the Payment to recharge your Jio. 6. Your recharge is done, enjoy the benefits Or go to MyJio app if you want to recharge through your phone
Reliance Jio Prime Cashback Offers
We will update latest Jio Prime Cashback Offers Here. Stay Tuned For more Deals about Jio Prime.
Recharge your Jio through Paytm
- Just like other operators you can recharge your Reliance Jio number through Paytm and avail the exciting offers.
- If you have balance in your Paytm wallet, you can also use it to recharge Jio number.
- Paytm has launched exciting offers on recharges for Jio users. The paytm offers are available for both new and existing users.
- Or Recharge your Jio with Mobikwik to get 20% Supercash on all plans.
- Get up to Rs. 50 Supercash by applying the coupon code “JIOKWIK” on your recharge through Mobikwik.
Reliance Jio Top-ups
Top-up your Jio to make international calls, international roaming calls, premium short codes and calls.
|₹ 10||₹ 7.7||Regular Talktime|
|₹ 20||₹ 15.39||Regular Talktime|
|₹ 50||₹ 40.48||Regular Talktime|
|₹ 100||₹ 100||Full Talktime|
|₹ 150||₹ 150||Full Talktime|
|₹ 200||₹ 200||Full Talktime|
|₹ 300||₹ 300||Full Talktime|
|₹ 500||₹ 500||Full Talktime|
|₹ 750||₹ 750||Full Talktime|
|₹ 1000||₹ 1000||Full Talktime|
|₹ 2000||₹ 2000||Full Talktime|
|₹ 5000||₹ 5000||Full Talktime|
Benefits of Jio Recharge
Recharge your Jio to enjoy many benefits. Apart from the high-speed 4G data users get:
- Free Unlimited Voice Calls Local, STD, & Roaming To All Operators.
- Unlimited SMS Local, STD, & Roaming To All Operators.
- Free Jio Apps Subscription.
Jio Prime Member vs Normal Member
One user on Twitter has shared the comparison between Jio Prime Membership vs Normal Member In each plan the difference is clear, Jio Prime members have to pay much lesser in comparison to the non-members. So, if you are planning to continue using Jio Services getting the membership makes a lot of sense. However, if you don’t have a Jio Sim order it online from here and get it delivered at your doorsteps.